The mentioned code should be not the only trouble calling for one'e consideration, more OS error messages include:
- code: ERROR_SXS_XML_E_MULTIPLE_COLONS
value: 14046 (0x36DE)
description: Manifest Parse Error : Multiple colons are not allowed in a name.
- code: ERROR_INVALID_DLL
value: 1154 (0x482)
description: One of the library files needed to run this application is damaged.
- code: ERROR_REGISTRY_IO_FAILED
value: 1016 (0x3F8)
description: An I/O operation initiated by the registry failed unrecoverably. The registry could not read in, or write out, or flush, one of the files that contain the system's image of the registry.
- Expedite the system's booting up over abandoning accessory programs which are loading at the time of loading your OS
- restore points might encumber 12% of your file system space - clean up unnecessary points
- Having plenty of available space on the hard-drive will help your applications to run with a higher speed
- prevent littering your hard-drive with Internet cookies built-up
- run you mahcine with less nice OS graphic settings
- virus infections erasing is the first step to make on taking note of OS slowdowns, especially if you have been running unknown documents
- the computer can be sluggish to write fragmented files, defragmentation of your PC's disc that finds fragmented therefore misspent room for it to be occupied by your PC anew, spare at least 15% of total hard-drive space for this operation
- if you utilize an opertaing system Running Mozilla Firefox, work on alternatives to it - Mozilla Firefox Internet browser is achingly sluggish, which is confessed even by techie guys
- granted that Vista OS is your current OS, cease running that henceforward - Vista is seen as an unfulfilled hoopla by a big number of PC pros
... and thats it..It goes right to the blue screen of death. The stop error is: OXOOOOOO7B, ... setup files and thats it..It goes right to the blue screen of death.
Unable to update the password. The value provided for the new password contains values that are not allowed in passwords. , oxoooooo7b
The server (callee) cannot marshall the return data - low memory, etc. , oxooooo124 in Windows 8
k so i downloaded a file that was a viris some tims 0x0000007b comes up and ... After booting my Dell Optiplex GX620, I got the blue screen of death (BOD) with ...
Blue Screen of Death ***STOP: 0X0000007B (OXBA4E3524, OXCOOOOO34, OXOOOOOO, OXOOOOOO) Ok, So I've recently been having a lot of problems with my computer. A few ...
The most popular Blue Screen of Death error in Windows is the STOP 0x0000007B error, sometimes called the 0x7b error or the INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE BSOD.